Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Progress


Good things:

I am safely ensconced in Kamiah, and the drive was the least stressful 16 hour drive I’ve ever been on- thanks to my wonderful father-in-law who flew to California to drive me up here.

My midwife says I’m doing great, and as of tomorrow I have 6 weeks left.

Teddy seems to be healing quickly!

My sister and two adorable nieces are here for a week :).

Taxes are done, and we now have $0 in credit card debt (…student loans are another story, but it’s definite progress).

My husband sweetly took the time to redo the budget with me, even though it took several hours and a lot of repetition on his part so that I could understand it.  (There really are many different ways to think about money.)

I have been sleeping much better.

The boys and I love it here!
Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment