Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recent Happenings


My little sister is 18! How did this happen?! We had a birthday party for Jana and Tyler at the beach yesterday. Yeah, it was cold. But some of the crazies (Jana and Tyler included) swam across the river. I just enjoyed the watermelon. So did Xander!

My in-law's came up for the weekend, which was pretty cool. Especially since I got to see my newest little nephew :). Uncle Lee took all the kids around on the four-wheeler all morning on Saturday. Olie's response? “Mom, he takes me on more rides than YOU! He's more fun!” Haha, definitely true.

I had a 10 year class reunion over Labor Day weekend too. Interesting to see people after 10 years. I enjoyed visiting for a little while and meeting spouses and seeing their cute kids :).

My youngest brother is going to be baptized this Saturday! So we're staying a little longer- and leaving for Hawaii on Monday.

We made an offer on a house. I think we're nuts. But it would be nice to have a house I think. We'll see how it works out.

There have been tons of other things going on as well, but I think I hit all the major highlights...

2 comments:

  1. Lee said that is what uncles are for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the house have a guest room? Anton said we can come visit you guys in Hawaii! At first he tried to say it would count as our honeymoon, but I made a convincing argument that visiting family--even if it's in Hawaii--does not count as a honeymoon because the purpose of the visit and our activities would not be honeymoon-esque... : )

    ReplyDelete