It’s been a sad day. A friend of the family was killed in a car accident. It’s hard to imagine a person suddenly being gone who has always been there.
We finished remodeling the living room…not that I did much of it. The internet has been disconnected for several days. I missed a lot of homework, but can’t bring myself to care much about it.
I’m being grateful for my kids, my husband (who, despite being far away, is still on the phone with his wife quite a lot), and for family.
I am sorry that you lost a friend of the family! Thank goodness we have the gospel and know that after we pass from this world its not the end and that we will see our loved ones again. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of remodeling did you guys do? I am excited to see it next summer....that is if you are still planning on being in Kamiah....cuz if you're not I will cancel my trip plans. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete