I’ve learned how to make several things I’ve never tried since I’ve been here. So far, I’ve made breakfast casserole, ramen salad, and manicotti. We finished the apple pie filling and made applesauce. Hooray! The criterion apples we just bought are so delicious.
Jeri and her family are here. Teddy and Audri have been fighting all day, just like Jana and Justin used to. Picture two children clinging to the legs of their respective mommies shouting “My mommy” “No, my mommy” at each other.
I’m extremely grateful for the router my mom bought while I was here. Not only does it mean I can use my laptop while someone else uses the desktop, but I’m getting rather large and uncomfortable now and it’s much nicer to sit on a couch than in an uncomfortable kitchen chair for hours on end while I do homework. Speaking of which, Jer is going to take pictures of my ever growing belly tomorrow, which may well show up on my blog soon. I’m up at night a lot with restless legs…so far my least favorite pregnancy symptom. Everything else is going pretty well.
I love Thanksgiving. I'm excited to see all my aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters, and tons of cousins. We don't all get together very often.
No comments:
Post a Comment