Sunday, January 8, 2012

Learning how to get pictures off my phone :)


So, we were stuck on Post one day waiting for Shawn for a couple of hours, and the boys were climbing trees.  I had just gotten my phone and they all wanted pictures of them in the trees.  We managed to get in a pretty decent improv shoot (for me- a nonphotographer). 


 The Pinewood Derby of course :).  He was pretty bummed about not winning any races, but it really helped that everyone got a certificate and a little bag of candy.  He felt better after that, and they really did have fun making the car.
 He steals this hat at every opportunity!
 We went to Dennis the Menace Park this weekend.  It's a great bribe, reward, family time, etc.

Okay, this isn't a great picture, but the point is that Demetri got a new bike for Christmas (he REALLY needed a bigger one) and Olie inherited Demetri's little bike.  He learned how to ride it a couple of days after Christmas :).

2 comments:

  1. Oh joy! Pictures! I'm so proud of you. And we're excited to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn's not super impressed with they quality of pictures off my phone- but hey- I'm actually taking pictures, which is better than I have been doing :)

    ReplyDelete