Monday, October 28, 2013

Still Here

I had a couple of blog posts, which are now very outdated, but Blogger wouldn't let me post them.  This is just a test to see if I can post now.

I don't have any decent pictures of anything.  I haven't pulled out a camera in three or four months.  I can't think of any news.  We're just plugging along.  We've been to the beach, gotten a few house projects done, had a great time with my in-laws when they came for fall break, and I'm in my last trimester, so I guess now I'm just trying to keep busy and not to be "waiting." 

I'm on the hunt for more Christmas traditions, and well, traditions in general.  Shawn's considering staying in the military, and if he does, we may be moving a lot more than I'd planned.  Traditions can help life to be more "normal" no matter where you are.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the last trimester goes well. Traditions are nice. Lee thinks some of mine are over the top but goes along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Shawn will go along but doesn't have much to contribute right now. I'm pretty much the one in charge of tradition-finding...

      Delete