I tried to print pictures to send to grandparents today. That was a waste of ink. I should know to wait until Shawn comes home. So, I'll do the next best thing and post some here.
This is Renzo way back in June.
But I believe this one is July :). I looked around and saw him with his mouth on the diaper box, and realized that he was kissing the Huggies baby. He talked to the baby, tried to play with the baby and grab his face. It was adorable, and hilarious.
This is currently my very favorite picture of Xander. I love this age!
All my guys (wishing the baby wasn't in the hiking backpack about now) hiking to Manoa Falls.
Someday soon, when Shawn lives here again, we'll go hiking again. We love to hike, and we love to swim. So Hawaii is pretty awesome.
This week we're just working on feeling better. I'm glad they only seem to have mild cases of Hand, Foot, and Mouth. Still, had to cancel all our plans and appointments for the week, and we have had an I Dream of Jeannie marathon and a Bewitched marathon. Other than that we've been working on sharing- 2 computers and 3 kids who want to play Khan academy.




Annie!! I love this post. I am so sorry Shawn is gone. Your boys are DARLING. SOOOOOO Darling and I agree, Xander's at a pretty awesome age. :)
ReplyDelete