My headache is gone. My husband said he cleaned the house today, so it will be nice when I get back...whenever that will be :). I got some of next week's homework done. Life could not better be.
Well, my friend is moving to a place where I'll pretty much never see her again. :( But maybe it'll be an excuse for another trip. Hmmm, maybe. We'll see how this traveling with the kids thing keeps going. So far so good. I do like to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible with no stops, but my sister-in-law made me think maybe I shouldn't be in such a hurry all the time. Maybe it would be nice to stop play for a bit and not rush to wherever I'm going at the last possible minute. I dunno, that would be awfully new to me. :)
My children are sick, but at least my mom is feeling better. It's really not fun to be watching little kids when you feel lousy. I've worried about her all week. I'm going to wait until I see how they're doing before I plan my trip home.
Cold. I have been cold all day long. Okay- bedtime, have to leave early in the morning. Goodnight.
Well just make sure you're home in time to pick me up from the airport! Remember I'm coming to visit in a couple of weeks???
ReplyDeleteHmmm, do you like your bed soft or very firm? Maybe I'll let the kids jump on it for the next few days to soften it up! Yes, I remember. I may even show up at the airport to pick you up. Haha.
ReplyDelete