Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes I think I'm superwoman...it's okay that I'm not, just don't tell my husband :)

Boxes and batches of laundry and dishes. Glad to have a dishwasher and a washing machine. Sometimes I forget how hard something is (like moving) and think I'm going to have it done in a ridiculously short period of time. Glad to have my things here. Tomorrow I'm going to use a gallon of bleach and maybe I'll bleach the laundry too just for good measure.

But tonight I'm going to bed, just as soon as the advil kicks in. I'm considering whether I want to sand down a wooden bunk bed set and refinish it or throw it out. It's not much of a contest- I've never sanded anything in my life. No, I take that back. You have to sand shrinky-dinks.

Ah well, I have cartoons for kids, all the fixings for sandwiches, and a decent-sized living room to unpack in. I already promised the kids we'd take reading breaks, and they're not likely to forget. We found some Magic Tree House books on tape at the library for our trip in a few weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment