I know, haven't been around in a while. Last week my sister came to visit :). Everyone got sick, about 2 at a time, but we managed to go do some fun things anyway. I wish I had pictures but I took most of them with Jer's camera, and she'll send me a disc later. Shawn was worried I'd become addicted to her very nice camera and want my own...and it was very nice, but I'll leave the picture-taking to her. Anyway, have Jer and Audri here prompted me to go see some local things that I hadn't taken the time for yet. I found the pool and MyMuseum (which we are now members of:)), and we got to see a little of San Francisco! We went to the Dennis The Menace Park, which I should go to more often considering the price (free) and how much my children love it.
I'm thinking of painting a wall, and making a chore/good behavior chart complete with stickers, and cleaning the shed so it can be a playhouse. :) Ah, the children are done with breakfast and have surrounded the computer. I give up...I'm coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment