Yes, I know it's been roughly a month, and I have no excuse. But look at me now- I'm writing on my blog and it's 2 in the afternoon instead of 2 in the morning. :)
Demetri is gone for a whole month and I'm keeping busy so I don't constantly call the poor kid. We had a great 4th of July...with absolutely no fireworks, but a lot of relaxation. It was nice to have Shawn to myself for a few days.
Demetri is now enrolled in a charter school for next year, which I'm very excited about. We're about to start gymnastics (that is, if I can tweak the food budget a bit, haha), and I'm going to attempt, again, to give at least two of my boys piano lessons. I struggle with consistency.
My semester is almost over, and I'm learning a lot. If there is such a course at BYU-I, I want to take an in-depth class in logic...it would really help my critiques. Hmm, and maybe improve my mind as well. My English class just touched on it enough to show me I need to learn a lot more.
Birds have eaten all my green tomatoes off the vine and I'm about to sit outside with a shotgun to guard my beloved produce...or invest in a net. At least it's warm and beautiful outside and the plants are growing pretty well.
I'll be haying at the ranch for the next couple of weeks- just found out. So the kids get to have their own little vacation at Grandma's even if we did cancel most of the other vacation stuff we were thinking of. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment