Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why do I always have to think up a title for my posts...it's more trouble than the actual posts!

I've tried to post several times in the last couple days, but something has been wrong with this page.  The kids and I are at my in-law's while they are in Florida :).  Everyone's doing pretty well I think.  Incidents have been kept to a minimum, and I'm learning a lot!

I've found some great books lately, and I've actually been getting a lot of reading in because I haven't been feeling up to lots of cleaning and walking around.  My ankles have decided that I'm putting too much weight on them...so I've been sitting down a lot.  Who knows, maybe I'll get that nesting instinct in the next 3 weeks, but for now I'm pretty sedentary.  And glad to have help from Lena and Demetri :).

The boys are enjoying their time here, don't quite understand the idea that we're only going back to California for a month, but are pretty excited about Texas.  They're making the most of the snow and the hot tub.  I told Shawn someday we may have to get a hot tub, because I think my children are half fish.  A pool might be a little more appropriate but I'm pretty sure they'd get by with a hot tub, haha.  On the other hand I feel children are drowning in privileges today and it's not good for them.  I guess I may rethink the idea.  

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, i have not been on blogger for what seems like ages and I'm happy to see you've posted lost of new things :)

    ReplyDelete