Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yay, I think?

Ignore the messy house and bad quality video :).  He's so cute.  We're loving it...although he can reach a lot of things he couldn't before of course.  And I have to keep the screen door locked because he always tries to follow the boys outside.  Well, he really tries to go outside whether the boys are out or not, if the door is open.  And here, the door is always open.

In other news...I'm not sure there is any.  Life is good.  The kids are doing a fun science class with their dad on Saturdays, gymnastics, drama, cub scouts (just Demetri), and I'm about to start a music class with them :).  Fun, busy, and I'm told it only gets more fun and busy as they get older! 

2 comments:

  1. awe Annie he is SO cute!!!! I can't believe he's walking already and I haven't even seen him in person yet!I miss you terribly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It seems like Elsie JUST started walking :) Xander's so fast! Messy house...boo. You do not know the meaning of "messy" I guess.

    ReplyDelete