ART time with neighbor kids. Had a hard time finding a pic without other people's kids in it. Turns out all kids love art. Who knew?
One of our more recent beach adventures. Paradise Cove :)
Yeah, he pretty much froze in this position for the entire time. At least he wasn't screaming this time. That would be normal for a beach trip for him.
Pinewood Derby car testing. Making sure it's fast enough!
Oh look, a picture I don't HATE! Taken by the up-and-coming photographer, Demetri. So glad I don't have to develop rolls of film anymore with tons of random photos taken by kids. On the other hand, now they take hundreds!
Our Easter egg hunt. He's just waiting till it's over now so he can eat the candy.
Olie was a little more into finding all the eggs.
Dad hid Demetri's eggs really really well.
It took forever.
Xander, cleaning up. Actually, he thinks these are balls and throws them all over the place.
For the most part, this is in chronological order. Homeschool, Beach, Pinewood Derby, Easter. Yep, that's what we've been up to.












Cute kids. I love that pic of you. I hid the eggs and the ones I thought would be tough to find were the ones they found first. There was one they never found. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :). Sounds like fun...did Lee find the one they couldn't find? Hope you remembered where it was, I usually lose track of where I put them, haha. (Shawn likes it when I hide some for him, but I didn't do it this year.)
DeleteOh Annie I am so happy that you posted more pics! I miss you so much! I hope to see you at some point this summer! love you friend! :) p.s. you look super amazing in that picture!
ReplyDeleteYay!! See?? You make many people happy when you post pics :) And your posterity will praise you when they look back at your blog...well...maybe that's a stretch. Love them :) So much fun to be had for your Hawaiian family!
ReplyDeleteAww, you're all so cute! You should keep doing this. : )
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Those kids are getting so many great experiences!
ReplyDelete