And these are just bonus pictures, because life is fun. Pushups with Dad, and the Polynesian Cultural Center (the main character of the night show).
Friday, July 5, 2013
Midsummer Update
Cooking club every Friday has been a hit! After deviled eggs we learned ants-on-a-log and fruit salad, dirt cups, personal pizzas and smoothies, and today was yogurt parfaits- because it was easy.
Science class has been fun too- for the kids. I thought it was an
overkill, but everyone apparently liked the 30 ft. homemade slip n'
slide. Crazy people.
And these are just bonus pictures, because life is fun. Pushups with Dad, and the Polynesian Cultural Center (the main character of the night show).
And these are just bonus pictures, because life is fun. Pushups with Dad, and the Polynesian Cultural Center (the main character of the night show).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Glad your summer is going well.
ReplyDeleteOh Annie! I need to visit you! I miss you to pieces!
ReplyDeleteYeah! You're the cool mom! Who would've ever guessed it?? ;) Just kidding. I always knew you had it in you. Plus you're too much of a control freak to let someone else's mom having your kids over all the time. Haha!! Can't wait to come visit!
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks fun! I wanna come...
ReplyDeleteThanks Natalie! I know, I miss you too Jenny :(. But I love the pics on your blog! Yeah, Jer, my kids never go in anyone else's house. That's probably why the others are over here. I think I've decided this is only a summer program :)
ReplyDelete