8th March 2011
My son stayed up reading The Jungle Book for an hour and a half after Shawn and the other kids were in bed. I asked him if he understood much of it, because it intrigued me that he’d stay up and read something that difficult. He didn’t understand a lot of it, but just before bed said, “I just LOVE Rudyard Kipling!” Haha. Love that kid.
My unpacking is nearly finished, my dental work was not painful (I love my new dentist!), and hopefully my finger will heal quickly. I chopped it with a butcher knife, but not badly enough to go to a clinic.
Now for the packing. I'm excited about my upcoming trip...if only I could decide what day I'm leaving. Since I inevitably work to a deadline, it will probably be the last possible moment. There's just too much to do! (Read- I'm behind :().
10th March 2011 @ 12:50 a.m.
Yes- it's late. I'm on my way to bed. But I just noticed that I have several blog entries halfway done (or not even that far) that will probably never get finished. It's okay...haha- did I say 12:50? Had to take a break to make Shawn's lunch for tomorrow; I'd feel horrible all day long if I forgot. Well, I did get a lot of homework done this evening anyway.
Hark- what's this? The cry of a waking child at 1:15? Sure enough. Goodnight blogosphere- I better scoot before the whole house is up.
I feel like the chances of me finding a dentist in this world that I actually LIKE, are pretty slim. I hate dentists. I am always in pain...always.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Mom should have your dress form Saturday. I dropped it off to be delivered this week :) And uh...how are you taking that thing to the Philippines?
Hey Jer- sorry, haven't been on here in a little while. I spent hours and hours on the internet looking for a good dentist. In the end, I took the recommendation of my doctor- who told me about a holistic dentist. He's quick, gentle, and does what you want him to do while giving an honest opinion.
ReplyDeleteThank you for that dummy!! I took it apart to see if it would fit in my suitcase...most of it did. In the end, since we're not going right now, I suppose I shall have to send it in a box- a very big box, in the mail.