This evening I
attempted to go through my Amazon wish list and figure out what book I want to
buy next month. Ha! I’m approaching 300 items on my list. It appears that I am getting behind in my
reading. They aren’t all books. There are probably about 10 games, 5 or 6
pieces of sheet music, and several soundtracks from classic films and Broadway
plays. But still. My husband wants to know where I’m going to
put all of them. We have a whole wall of
books in the living room, and some upstairs for kids, and in my room. The guest room? :). Picking one book…I may as well point a finger
at a random spot on the computer screen and get that one. (I figure I could spend $1000 on books
without wincing. Don’t worry Shawn, I
won’t do it…right now.)
Teddy is out of
a cast and into a boot. He doesn’t mind,
and it sure doesn’t seem to hamper his walking.
Olie got all of his chores done this morning, and his school so he could
go play. He’s in a “super-excited about
learning everything” stage. Xander is
really into pushing everyone else off Mom’s lap; he OWNS me right now. The other kids come sit on my lap just to
watch him squeal and come get them off.
It’s become a great game to see how long someone can be there before he
notices. Demetri is getting much better
at writing without whining. I hope someday
he learns to love it. I love them. I enjoyed being a mom today. I need to take more pictures.
Agreed! You need to take more pictures :)Is this book you're picking for YOU or the family...that might narrow it down...
ReplyDeleteFunny little Xander. I actually just read an article on handwriting and children this morning (from a scholarly journal). It was quite interesting.
ReplyDeleteYou should forward it to me.
ReplyDelete