Tuesday, February 26, 2013

This Post Is For My Dear Sister

This is actually just before Thanksgiving.  But it's the most current picture we have with everyone.

(January)It has rained a lot.  So these boys thought running around out there with umbrellas would be lots of fun.  What were the other two doing?
Well, Demetri was doing this...which is what he spends a lot of his day doing now.  (He's getting so big and handsome!)


And Xander was probably sleeping.  But here is another picture of him playing outside with Daddy (football to be specific) just because he's so cute!
There.  You can't say I never post pictures :).  That was instead of a nap this afternoon, which I probably wouldn't have gotten anyway, due to children who need me every minute of the day!  And now, we must go get ready for gymnastics.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Sooooo awesome! Demetri has grown a lot since Provo!! And you guys have lived a lot of cool places. That's awesome!! Hope the aloha life is treating every one well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thank you :) I love them. All the boys are getting so big so fast!! I can't believe Xander is already almost one...boo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :). I love that cameras capture the fun moments in life. I go back and look and can't remember all the crankiness and whining, just the fun and cuteness. Not sure if that's good or bad!

    And Ari- we love it here :). If we leave in 4 years we might just face mutiny among the ranks!

    ReplyDelete