Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Word About Comments and Pics

Comments- I like them, I read them, I try to reply.  But my account is screwy, and not only am I not able to reply to comments on my blog, I'm not able to make comments on other blogs.  This happens randomly as far as I can tell, for random amounts of time, and I'm sorry, and greatly annoyed by the whole thing.  Seriously considering defecting to some other type of blog when I have the time to look at them all.

Pictures- I have not forgotten.  I just don't know where the sd card is.  I have some somewhere.  A couple are even cute.  I'm still trying to capture one of Lorenzo's adorable smiles.  And I will post some here, sometime, soon.

4 comments:

  1. Annie! You're amazing. I love the stories you share about your cute family! Also, I don't comment expecting a response… although, this one time I got a christmas card in the mail, and it was AWESOME. Congrats on baby L. Cant wait to see all those boys in pics. If you're ever in AZ or wherever we end up… I want to see you. And Demetri can teach me how to cook some bread. I still remember your bread baking day on 300 S in Provo. SOOOO AWESOME, Annie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad you liked the Christmas card :). I miss you, and Provo (especially the library in Provo--haven't found one to match it yet)! Ah the good old days :)

      Delete
  2. That used to happen to me... I think it was because I was using a tablet instead of a real computer...? But it stopped. I understand that you're a busy, busy person. But I'm excited to see pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy? Who me? Come eat carob truffles and watch old movies with me!

    ReplyDelete