So many pics, so little time. These are the more recent ones, not the earlier ones I haven't sorted through. Some days I'm glad Shawn likes to take pictures!
Okay, so he doesn't look too happy, but I'm happy to have him!
One month old!
Up close he looks like a doll-- well to me anyway.
Demetri found a way to get out of chores AND use all of my dish soap!
He made the "bubble blower" out of yarn and straws :)
This guy is resourceful.
I love it when he smiles!!!
The boys at the park. I think each of these shows the character of each kid pretty well. Maybe not Olie, though that cheesy smile of his is very common. He was just happy to get up on the monkey bars like his brother.










Cute! And Lorenzo looks like me. When I was a baby.
ReplyDeleteBecause he's chubby? Haha!
Delete